ADP BackCheck video
In, turnover of headcount across major sectors is in the region of 15% and it can cost a business over 5000 CHF to recruit into each vacant position.
This figure is heightened to as much as 5 times each position's annual salary when individual replacements are less than suitable in terms of the experience, skills or integrity.
Following millions of employment screening checks, ADP BackCheck’s experience illustrates that a high proportion of candidates exaggerate their previous experience, fabricate qualifications or prove generally dishonest.
- 23% of candidates have used aliases or alternate names on job applications
- 17% of candidates provide references who give negative feedback
- 30% of candidates falsify their employment history
- 10% of candidates exaggerate education
- 10% of candidates fabricate credential qualifications
- 5% of candidates show a criminal record