Removing the roadblocks to global growth
The average multinational accumulates an average of 33 HR and payroll systems as it expands2 . That’s a big burden on your company’s TCO – not to mention its productivity. And did you know that non-compliance costs global companies an average of $9M each year3 ?
Global Human Capital Management can help. It’s a holistic approach the helps companies move easily across borders, combining the most advanced cloud technology with experts on the ground everywhere in the world.
Global HCM puts your HR and Payroll in the hands of a single trusted vendor that has the tools, processes and expertise to help your company:
- Standardise and integrate payroll and HR systems
- Streamline processes and improve productivity
- Gain wide visibility and control of global HR
- Reduce TCO and minimise compliance risk
- Modernise talent management and engage employees
1 World Investment Report, UNCTAD, 2011
2 A Benchmark Study of Multinational Organizations, Ponemon Institute, 2011