ADP and its affiliates ("ADP"), provides the information and services on www.adp.ch/ under the following terms and conditions. By accessing and/or using the Site, you indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. LAWSND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way that violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHTND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of ADP, or its licensors, except for that information that is the sole and exclusive property of the Client UserDP’s and/or its licensors’ property are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reproduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes, except for that information that is the sole and exclusive property of the Client User.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control ofDP. The links are only provided as a convenience and ADP does not endorse any of these sites.ADP assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor doesDP make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site. Further,DP makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site.DP makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any third party information.
4. LINKS FROM THIRD PARTY SITES.ADP prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the Site or any portion of the Site. ADP reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames.DP has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
5. NO WARRANTIES. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.ADP uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness.DP periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. ADP assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALLDP BE LIABLE FORNY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDINGNY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION,NY LOST PROFITS OR DAMAGES FOR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA) THAT RESULT FROMCCESS TO, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR DUE TONY BREACH OF SECURITYSSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION THROUGH THE INTERNET, EVEN IFDP WASDVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. SECURITY. Data transmitted to and from ADP client Sites is encrypted for the User's protection. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. ADP is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of data. User is responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of ADP sites. In order to protect you and your data,DP may suspend your use of a client site, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. In that case, ADP shall promptly inform you in writing.
8.ACCESS TO PASSWORD PROTECTED/SECUREREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
©2010A utomatic Data Processing, Inc.ll Rights Reserved.