ADP Named a Global Leader and Star Performer in 2015 Everest Group PEAK Matrix for HR Outsourcing Providers
ROSELAND, N.J. – February 9, 2016 – ADP® today announced that Everest Group® has named it a Leader and Star Performer in its 2015 Everest Group PEAK Matrix for Multi-Process Human Resources Outsourcing Providers (MPHRO). This was the second year in a row the company was named a Leader. Everest Group said ADP’s notable performance in the “deliver capability” category earned it the Star Performer designation.
The report, published in late 2015, cites a market-leading number of new deals, expanded service delivery with new Centers of Excellence, the ADP® Mobile Solutions application, and ADP® DataCloud as among the company’s market strengths.
“ADP continues to excel with the global solutions it provides to the multi-process human resources outsourcing market,” said Arkadev Basak, practice director at Everest Group. “In addition to expanding its capabilities in Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, ADP has bolstered its mobility capabilities with the ADP Mobile App and has set a benchmark in HR analytics with ADP DataCloud. Other initiatives, such as the launch of ADP’s GlobalView® HCM, the launch of ADP Marketplace, and the company’s comprehensive approach to ACA compliance illustrate its continued commitment to providing an enriched scope of solutions to its global clients.”
In the report, ADP reference clients also highlighted the company’s payroll expertise, innovation, and project management skills as differentiators.
Everest Group’s assessment classifies service providers into three categories – Leaders, Major Contenders and Aspirants. The PEAK Matrix – Performance, Experience, Ability and Knowledge – is a framework that provides an objective, data-driven and comparative assessment of MPHRO providers based on their market success and delivery capability. Market success is measured through revenue (annual and year-over-year growth), number of active clients, and the number of new deals signed. Delivery capability is assessed based on scale, scope, technology solutions and innovation, deliver footprint, and buyer satisfaction. Everest Group also designates eligible service providers with Star Performers status, based on relative year-on-year movement on the Everest Group PEAK Matrix.
“We’re delighted that Everest Group recognizes the value we’re delivering to clients who count on ADP’s continued focus on and commitment to helping them with HRO challenges,” said Mark Benjamin, president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions business. “We’re proud of the progress we’re making as we expand into new geographies, innovate on our solutions and provide a robust set of options to global clients seeking flexible, cost-effective ways to manage their workforces.”
Everest Group has prepared an excerpt report based on its findings.
Among ADP’s attributes cited by Everest Group are:
- ADP’s GlobalView HCM, which helps large, global enterprises better manage HR and payroll systems supporting employees around the world. ADP recently added new capabilities to the platform and broadened the reach of its global talent, benefits and time and labor management solutions.
- Its expanded service delivery capabilities from new centers of excellence in Barcelona and Bucharest, as well as regional Recruitment Process Outsourcing service centers in Tokyo and Hong Kong.
- ADP Mobile Solutions, which enables employees to use their mobile device to view benefit plan information, manage their time and attendance, and track and print pay statements.
- ADP DataCloud, which enables business leaders and human resource professionals to generate actionable insights from the workforce data embedded in their ADP human capital management solutions. The benchmarking platform, available for U.S. companies, draws aggregated and anonymized information from ADP's U.S. client base of approximately 24 million employees and over 600,000 clients.
- ADP Health Compliance (approach to compliance with Affordable Care Act), one of the company’s robust Affordable Care Act compliance solutions that combines both software as a service with rigorous managed services to assist clients in meeting the complex areas of this law. In addition to eligibility based on ACA criteria and affordability, this solution can help employers manage notices of coverage, furnish and file annual health care forms, manage exchange notices and reconcile ACA employer penalties.
- ADP Marketplace, which is a cloud-based "one-stop-shop" where employers can access and purchase HR applications and integrate their employee data between solutions, all through a single, secure sign on. In just its first year, the ADP Marketplace has grown to include more than 100 apps.
ADP’s HR Business Process Outsourcing solutions provide businesses with a strategic HR layer that combines people, processes, technology and enable enterprises to better predict, measure and accelerate Human Capital Management investments and results.
About ADP (NASDAQ: ADP)
Powerful technology plus a human touch. Companies of all types and sizes around the world rely on ADP’s cloud software and expert insights to help unlock the potential of their people. HR. Talent. Benefits. Payroll. Compliance. Working together to build a better workforce. For more information, visit ADP.com
The ADP logo, ADP and GlobalView are registered trademarks of ADP, LLC. ADP A more human resource. is a service mark of ADP, LLC. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2016 ADP, LLC.
Kate Rankin, ADP