Is Your Company a Great Company to Work for?
Talent management is not what it used to be. A full 75% of the global workforce is expected to be younger generation Millennials by 20181 – is your company prepared to meet the rising expectations and fast-changing needs of this tech savvy demographic?
With 55 million employees worldwide now working outside of their home country2 it’s no surprise that 80% of HR leaders consider talent acquisition an urgent issue3. But the new global talent landscape requires fresh strategies to attract, engage and manage people.
Becoming an employer brand of choice
Employer brand popularity reduces cost-per-hire, turnover and overall talent acquisition costs. It also secures you a workforce that is capable of meeting your company’s objectives. What will make your company thrive in the highly competitive global arena?
- Up to date HR technologies that satisfy a mobile, tech-hungry workforce
- Seamless global payroll that pays employees on time and accurately
- Recruitment processes that meet the high expectations of the new global talent pool
- Learning and development initiatives that are well-targeted
- Succession strategies that encourage career mobility
- In-country contacts who speak the language and are well-versed in local regulations
Global Human Capital Management is a new approach that combines technology and local in-country expertise to help expanding companies manage their entire employee lifecycle and maintain a talented, highly engaged and succession-ready workforce.
Find out more. Explore the many ways Global HCM can help your company find and keep the very best global talent.
1 Bersin 2015 HR Predictions Report, 2015
2 World Migration in Figures, OECD, 2013
3 Bersin 2015 HR Predictions Report, 2015