How Is Your Global HR Technology Performing?
80% of global companies invest in technology to streamline their HR processes, but only 20% actually improve their cost savings and meet productivity goals1. What’s the catch? Most solutions promise big reductions in TCO. But did you know that 63% of HR TCO is hidden from view?2 Companies that succeed in bringing digital transformation to HR don’t look at tech solutions in isolation. They consider how their people will use the solutions, and what complementary services are needed to bridge gaps. Consider these business and technology challenges:
- The average multinational manages 33 HR and payroll system3
- Non-compliance costs global companies an average of $9M every year4
- 86% of companies say they don’t have any HR analytics capabilities5
- 75% of the workforce will consist of tech-savvy Millennials by 20186
- Only 30% of employers are satisfied with their recruitment solution7
- Companies are beginning to look beyond solutions that solely promise TCO reduction, to ones that enable more holistic transformations – solutions like Global Human Capital Management.
Find out more about how Global HCM can help you standardize and integrate all your systems, streamline multi-country payroll, gain visibility of global HR costs, deliver technology-enabled talent management and achieve compliance everywhere your company does business.
1 CEB Analysis presented at HR Tech London 2015, Volker Jacobs
2 PwC Study on TCO, Commissioned by ADP, 2013
3 A Benchmark Study of Multinational Organizations, Ponemon Institute, 2011
4 Global Human Capital Management Decision Makers Survey,, 2015
5 Human Capital Trends Survey, Deloitte, 2014
6 Recruiting Trends,, 2013